Anesthesia and Pain Management Billing - Medical Billing New Jersey
Is it hard (and expensive) for your billing staff to use your current billing system? Does your system struggle to manage employed and non-employed CRNAs effectively? Does your software leave it to your staff to handle concurrency? Are collections running below what you think they should be? Are IT support costs too high? If you have any of these symptoms, AHS can help.
Effective and efficient anesthesia and pain management billing
AHS workflow optimization means superbill and other paper-based data is entered faster, with fewer errors. If you have EMR and other office systems, AHS billing technology links directly to capture patient demographics, charge information, and more. AHS also provides handheld devices (e.g., Palm) to capture your charge data on site. And the entire workflow is designed to speed the end-to-end billing cycle. For example, sophisticated concurrency checks and edits simplify processing and reduce errors and denials.
- Reduced Days in A/R—typically 7 to 14 days.
- Increased collections from a streamlined anesthesia billing process.
- Lower billing costs.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
Software as a Service: ASP model
If you have an experienced billing staff, call us (908.279.8120) to see how our anesthesia billing technology will make their life simpler and more efficient. They will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will appreciate the increase in collections, reduced A/R—and costs that fit your specific anesthesia practice.
Revenue Cycle Management
If you need your staff to concentrate on patient care or if your staff turnover is high, AHS and PBMS revenue cycle management services are the answer. Call us (908.279.8120) to see how our anesthesia and pain management RCM services can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design complete revenue cycle processes custom-fit to your practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility.
Contact AHS Today
Call us today on 908.279.8120 to learn why AHS and PBMS have the billing solution for your anesthesia practice. Your bottom line will improve quickly.
How does AHS deliver superior results?
– Optimized multi-specialty workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
– Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
– Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.