Specialty Medical Billing - Medical Billing New Jersey
Is your practice struggling to collect every dollar it is entitled to? Is your current billing system hard for your billing staff to use—and expensive? Is your hospital staff inexperienced in physician billing? Are IT support costs too high? If you have any of these symptoms, we should talk.
Efficient and effective medical specialty billing
AHS billing technology links directly to your EHR and ancillary systems to capture patient demographics, insurance information, and more. AHS also provides handheld devices to capture charge data on-site. Where information is on paper (e.g., superbills), AHS software automation gets data enter faster, with fewer errors. For example, updates to insurance coverage automatically update all affected claims. And the entire workflow is designed to speed the end-to-end billing cycle.
- Increased collections from a streamlined billing process.
- Reduced Days in A/R—typically 10 to 14 days.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Lower billing overhead.
Software as a Service: ASP model
If you have an experienced billing staff, call us (908.279.8120) to see how our reliable billing technology will make their life simpler and more efficient. They will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will appreciate the increase in collections, improved A/R—and costs that fit your specific practice.
Revenue Cycle Management
If your staff needs to concentrate on patient care or if your staff turnover is high, AHS revenue cycle management services are the answer. Call us (908.279.8120) to see how our RCM services can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design complete revenue cycle processes custom-fit to your practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility.
Call us today on 908.279.8120 for your free net collections analysis. Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about improved net collections, industry-leading productivity, and improved cash collection.
How does AHS deliver superior results?
– Optimized multi-specialty workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
– Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
– Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.